Expert Author 411 book mentoring programs give busy professionals, coaches,consultants, CEO’s and Business Owners an easier way to write and market a professional book based on your knowledge and expertise. You will use it to increase your credibility and share your knowledge with your target audience.
Expert Author 411 is for you if:
- You’re a high achiever who has knowledge and wisdom to share
- You want to write a book but have limited time available
- You want to avoid the horror stories you’ve heard from other experts who have boxes of unsold books in their basement or garage
- You want to stand out from your competition and command higher fees for your products and services
The result: You become an Expert Author and leap ahead of your business competitors. You will attract corporate sponsorship and donors to your charitable work.We want to be your secret weapon and competitive advantage!
Visit the Work With Me page to see a description of services.
Who is Linda Griffin?
- The book needed to be written and published quickly as I was scheduled to exhibit at a large industry conference in less than four months.
- I wanted the book to look professional and serve to increase my credibility in the industry. In other words, I didn’t want it to look amateurish.
- I wanted to write a book that solved a big problem for my potential clients and would provide lead generation for my services.
- I wanted to self-publish in order to maintain control over when the book would be released, which formats I would make the book available in and what cover price I would charge.
First and foremost, I’m a relationship builder and a life long learner. My greatest satisfaction comes from working with others to help them achieve their goals.
I’m also an early adopter of new technologies such as self-publishing. I learn quickly and can break down complex subjects into step by step processes. I love to share those processes with others.
After completing a successful career at a Fortune 50 company and earning an MBA along the way, I founded Grass Roots Marketing Systems and began working with international small business owners in a wide number of industries showing them how increase their revenue and profit.
The decision to work with innkeepers in the Bed and Breakfast industry, was the catalyst for writing my first book, Maximum Occupancy: How Smart Innkeepers Put Heads In Beds In Every Season . The book contains valuable marketing strategies for B&Bs, inns, and boutique hotels.
Launched at the Professional Association of Innkeepers International Conference, the book immediately established my credibility and authority in the marketing arena and has served as the springboard for consulting and other services. Here are a few of the opportunities that arose as a result of being a published author:
- Keynote speeches at the annual meetings of the Pennsylvania and Kentucky B&B Association meetings
- Webinars for the Professional Association of Innkeepers International and the Virginia Bed and Breakfast Association
- The ability for my company to host a Business Building Conference specifically targeted to innkeepers
- Inclusion of the book in the new innkeeper package for the Wisconsin B&B Association
I hate poor quality self-published books and I’m on a mission to ensure my clients’ books will rival those created by the big New York publishing houses. Books that will set them apart from competition and increase their professional reputation.
Linda holds a B.S. in Mathematics from Auburn University and an MBA from the University of South Florida. A graduate of Coach Training Alliance, Linda is a lifetime member of CEO Space and a board member of the George Mason Women in Business Alliance. Her non-profit work includes membership in Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. a public service sorority.
Contact Linda at Linda@expertauthor411.com or by phone at 703-957-9862